Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranoid Visions

Options
  • 31-03-2007 12:05am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey just wondering when there'll be a podcast up of the Paranoid Visions interview/acoustic set on the phantom site? Checked the Icon page but it doesn't seem to have been updated in a couple of months...

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 peter jones

Hi

I have no idea if the interview will be on a podcast or not...we didn't even consider that it would be an option...would be deadly if it was!

If not I have it recorded onto CD and the quality is pretty good. If you want it let me know and I will burn a copy and give it to you at the next gig, or may try to zip it down as an mp3 and e mail it to you

I rarely check up on boards.ie, so if you want anything get in touch via the myspace site or by e mail

cheers

P.A

peter@paranoidvisions.com

Advertisement