Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What a pack of fúcking morons with the bebo evidence. Delicious :)
    Lets hope they got more than just a slap on the wrists from the courts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Delighted to hear your happy with the resolution of this scojones. Nothing better than seeing scum like the ones involved here getting their cumupunce. Fair play to ya for sticking to the legal route and being active in getting a result.

Glad to hear your sis will be getting compensated financially, nothing worse than normal hard working people crippled financially because of things like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

hmmm....the whole bebo angle would make this case joe duffy worthy if the gardai fail to follow your sterling detective work through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

well done scojones !!

Glad to hear things are working out. Bebo finally has a purpose !
    Its amazing what people put up on those pages actually. Those guys are absolute trash and scum, and if their parents are not prepared to take action aswell, then they are no better. I hope they are made to pay by the courts too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

excelent.

I watched tht primetime episode, these people disguist me, its nice to see the right side win now and again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol, morons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Cheers lads. He's gotten on to bebo for IP addresses and the like, then it's on to their ISP I imagine. This could take a while, but he wants me to call him tonight. Hopefully I'd have some sort of a time frame from him. Does anyone know how long these things usually take?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Great stuff, shows how stupid they are boasting on Bebo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

Jez they are really big men boasting on bebo. My god! there was a time (maybe, I think) when men were men and not cowards like these sorts. One thing I hate is cowards, although often misinterpreted as a word I think we got the definative definition here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Excellent news Scojones, just shows ya what inbreeding does to the mind!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement