Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roen, Best of luck in your new Job

• 31-03-2007 10:44am
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hope things work out well for you. You wont know yourself having your weekends back.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

wtf? :p

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Ha, this was unexpected. Now to figure out who you are!
    Thanks by the way though, it'll be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

mike65 wrote:
    wtf? :p

Mike.

Yeah WTF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭sonners

OMG I cant believe your leaving that place, not sure where your going but I can tell you now, having the weekends back is unbelievable. Ye dont know what you've been missing til you get it back and trust me the only problem you'll have is wondering how you did it for so long :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

sounds like an AOL'er?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Having briefly stalked this guy , Im going with hes a bosch and doscher??

I can see you Roen :D

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

OLDYELLAR wrote:

And you would be spot on there.

OLDYELLAR wrote:

Got it in one.
    sonners wrote:
    OMG I cant believe your leaving that place, not sure where your going but I can tell you now, having the weekends back is unbelievable. Ye dont know what you've been missing til you get it back and trust me the only problem you'll have is wondering how you did it for so long :D

I think you found out where I was going shortly after you posted this. ;)

Well seeing as everyone seems to know everything about me anyway....Yes I left B&L after seven years working weekends there. I started out in TSSG this morning.

I have mixed feelings about leaving. On one hand it'll be ok to have the weekends back, and I mean just ok, but on the other hand I'll miss the huge amount of free time. There'll be no more heading off around the country or off around Europe for a spontaneous trip. I enjoyed my time in B&L an awful lot, that was probably more to do with the friends I made there than the place itself of course. After all the people make a place.

Well I suppose I can only look on this move as a whole new opportunity to learn and to make more friends. I hope enjoy my time in the new place as much as I did in the old one.

Cheers for the good wishes Aquos76, I'll find out who you are yet :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Nice one. TSSG seems like a good profession. I know one or two lads working there. What did you study in College Roen? Were you a part time/mature student doing night course (I'm guessing since you worked w/e shift in B&L for 7 years)!!

Best of luck anyhow, glad this post has cleared itself up as the OP was a bit ominous!

Tanabe wrote:
    Best of luck anyhow, glad this post has cleared itself up as the OP was a bit ominous!

Why was I? I was only wishing an ex workmate luck in is new job, as I never got to wish him luck, before he left B&L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Aquos76 wrote:
    Hope things work out well for you. You wont know yourself having your weekends back.

Whilst you are obviously familiar with the lad in question, to the rest of us boards users who frequent the 'Waterford City' section of this site and come across an OP such as yours above it does tend to raise an eyebrow or two!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Will this become the official B&L stalking thread. I better watch my back in work.

Ah I wouldn't worry about it at all. I'm still don't know who Aquos is though, but I'm sure I'll figure it out....
    And to give more about myself away, I never studied part time Tanabe, I went to the WRTC (remember that two story building on the Cork road?) and did Biology there, then went to Dublin in the mid 90's and did photography in DIT for 3 years there.

How I ended up in IT I'll never know!

Now that you have a Mon to Fri job, the long walks out the Dunmore rd, will become a thing of the past I guess;)

Advertisement