Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bristol?

Options
  • 31-03-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Hey is anyone else heading over to the Bristol comic con in May? [Either as exhibitors or just shopppers ;) ]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Think Fail is goin to Birmingham, dunno about Bristol yet. Mignolas at Birm!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭iwhelan

We're heading as exhibitors (Sancho)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

iwhelan wrote:
    We're heading as exhibitors (Sancho)

Cool, look forward to seeing you guys again - I wasn't going to hit bristol as I've got to head to new york for two cons in June [ahh MoCCA time again can't wait!] but i got offered a free table and a place to crash so i couldn't really say no lol

You guys should think about bringing sancho to MoCCA or SPX! Pretty sure MoCCA is sold out but SPX isn't. Its the same weekend as the Birmingham con but its 100 times better.

Advertisement