Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TomTom or Garmin?

• 31-03-2007 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭

Ive been reading alot of threads and I assume its a choice between the two. I have to buy one tomorrow for my Dads birthday. I was wondering if anyone can help me out , he drives around the country alot so can anyone tell me the best model to go for. Not too worried about the price up to about €600. Do they work abroad aswell as in Ireland or do you need a sepertate one. Thanks for any help you can give me - I dont have a clue about these things.

Advertisement