Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K750i to W800i Flash - no gprs????

• 31-03-2007 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Flashed my K750i to a W800i last night. however all the internet setting went during the flash. Problem is I cant get the internet working again.

I tried sending the settings from Sony Ericsson website and O2 website but I never receive a text.!!

Im on O2 Bill Pay.

The phone receives texts grand and calls. However there is a blue rectangle around the signal bar.

Anyone got ideas of problems or the exact settings that I should have (the settings sticky doesnt really help).

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

The blue rectangle around the signal bar is normal on most new SE phones. At least it's on all of the new ones I've seen. I think there's a sticky here with the settings for O2, I think it's open.internet, and it doesn't matter what you use as username and password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Darando

Got it sorted - although never received the text settings from O2 or Sony Eric. website. after ringing them they sent the settings out! Why the website doesnt work I dont know!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭positron

Darando, could you post a link to / guide on how you flashed it please? I have a red k750i (with a 4GB card) and it would be great to have the 'airplane' mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭ongarite

Here is the guide I used when flashing my K750i. Worked a charm for me.
    http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=3996

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

what's the benefit of flashing a k750i phone to w800i? I just got one for my wife -have never owned a se phone before, so know nothing about them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭positron

thanks ongarite - I tried that but didn't work - I had CDA49 (I think). Ah well, the phone is pretty good as it is anyway!

ablelocks - just a few useful bits and bobs - more 'walkman'-ish functionality, like resume playing media from where you stopped, in-flight mode etc...

Advertisement