Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

error 1327.Invalid drive: E:\

Options
  • 31-03-2007 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

i get this message error 1327.Invalid drive: E:\ when i try to install c&c 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭sexy darren

any thing i need to fix this thanks in advance for any help

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

what is E:
    is it a CD or USB or an external drive no longer there or a network drive or ....

had you installed it before

its command and conquer it on cd and i tryed to down load a demo a few weeks ago and i have the same error wit that

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Hi Darren,

When you put in the C&C CD, it should get the point where it askes you where to install the game (It Sounds like its trying to install it on your E Drive which could be a memory card reader if its a modern laptop or pc). If the install path is E:\ change it to c:\

What is your E: Drive?

i cant seem to find an e:\ drive i have got a card reader but i turned it off and still no joy the disk says the location is D:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Nothing to do with laptops as far as I can see.

Moving to games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

i cant seem to find an e:\ drive i have got a card reader but i turned it off and still no joy the disk says the location is D:

That's your dvd/cd drive. You need to install it to C:\ or whatever your hard drive is called. When the installation path comes up during the installation process point it your c:\ drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Just select advanced or custom install and select the c drive for installation.

Advertisement