Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Did The Year Go?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

md99 wrote:
    come on, 45 days is too much. i want this thing over with already!!!! home ecs the only thing I need time for, the course takes a good half year to revise after all.

I really need to eat chunks out of the Geography, Biology and Physics courses.. can't wait to get this week behind me (french oral and geo project).. then i can start eating. My problem is i havent made any notes at all and am contemplating whether i will bother take notes now.

What are peoples opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Get yourself exam papers, and a marking scheme. The leaving is all exam technique anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

shazzyshaz wrote:
    ONLY 45 DAYS LEFT!! omfg runs out the door!
    Hmmmm.My bad.Its 60 days till I finish, 46 days till we start (including today and the day we start).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Yay, its nearly over:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

*vomits*
    *starts to pray*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Melodramatic FTW?

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    Melodramatic FTW?

But of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

*stand beside selphie and vomits* 37 days!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭boger

i got banned for being sarchastic
    starts to cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

ya but welcome back ya booger

• Advertisement

shazzyshaz wrote:
    *stand beside selphie and vomits* 37 days!!!!

Vomit in solidarity, eh? Hehehehe. Me thinks its actually 38 days but I like to say "over five weeks." makes me feel better. I want to get it over with, but I want it to be ages away still.

Advertisement