Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reductive synthesis

• 31-03-2007 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

can wearing aluminum on ones head, stop government mind control rays from entering? or is it just a myth?

sorry, wasn't sure where to post this. its quite urgent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You need a mind in the first place...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,362 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

no, it's a myth spread by the Chinese government

apparently though, peanut butter blocks the frequencies they use in such rays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ILMF

Boston wrote:
    A mind in the first place of wha?
    Boston, I'd appreciate more constructive posts. Any more of this wiffle-waffle will be reported to the forum moderator.
    ?Are you stalking me?Your handle sounds familiar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ILMF

eolhc wrote:
    no, it's a myth spread by the Chinese government

apparently though, peanut butter blocks the frequencies they use in such rays
    Yes, I have heard about peanut butter as well. Thanks for the input eolhc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

It must be smeared to a thickness of at least 1cm allover one's head to work adequately. Otherwise some of the wave's willstill penetrate.

Please post pictures of your attempts, just for reference:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sorry lads but you're way off. The peanut butter thing actually amplifies your brainwaves making it easier for the ray to read and control your thoughts. Smearing faeces all over your head should completely block the ray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Boston wrote:

I direct you to the charter, particularly the part which deals with personal attacks.

to answer the OPs question, a recent MIT study found that wearing a "tinfoil hat" can amplify rather than reduce the effects of mind probing

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

as for the rest of ye, this is not afterhours. either contribute to the thread or **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I direct you to the charter, particularly the part which deals with personal attacks.

to answer the OPs question, a recent MIT study found that wearing a "tinfoil hat" can amplify rather than reduce the effects of mind probing

You do realise that is a joke, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Diogenes wrote:
    You do realise that is a joke, right?

Do you have evidence that suggests that this study did not take place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

as for the rest of ye, this is not afterhours. either contribute to the thread or **** off.

Topic was moved to here from the programming forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Do you have evidence that suggests that this study did not take place?

Billy, seriously, you're about to look foolish. Do you know what an MIT study looks like? I'll give you a quick clue, a MIT paper, or study on something won't have a same the same amount of photos as it does paragraphs.

C'mon billy, this the site they took the three designs they based their "study" on.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Or to look at its source a satirical spoof of conspiracy theories
    http://zapatopi.net/

Leaving aside the fact that the study doesn't even attempt to define what mind control rays are, or how the work, or for example what they do, so therefore, concluding that Tinfoil hats protect you what from you cannot defy is, frankly wandering into that episode of simpsons with the rock lisa sells homer to protect him from non existant tigers.

I cannot comphrend anyone thinking a credible MIT study runs to less than five hundred words.

Billy you're either trying to catch me in a april fools joke or have found yourself gullible to some second year MIT students satire.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DrFunkenstein

Lols, Jesus thats a good one.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement