Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Co-op Games?

• 31-03-2007 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

Right I haven't played any games in co-op yet!

Well my bro got a 360 last week and we're going to start some games in co-op once he gets his 360 onto his network.

We'll be playing crackdown and GOW to start.
    What I want to know is, I'm about 2/3rds the way through crackdown, if I start a co-op what will happen to my single player campaign? Will I be able to play both seperatley.

For GOW I'm just about finished it on Hardcore (on the train). So will I lose my single player game if we co-op?

Another thing, do we both gain achievements when playing in co-op or are they only collected in single player (for both games)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

In crackdown, if ur bro joins in ur game any boss's ye kill will be saved on ur savegame n vice versa... If u join his it wont effect ur save game.

In GOW, u loose ur save game but u just have to manually reload ur last checkpoint...

As for achievments... only certain ones can be unlocked by playing in co-op... As for gaining achievments that ud get in single player in co-op im not sure... I think I got one while playing a co-op crackdown..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

For GOW, achievements are achieved for both players in co-op

If you start a single player game in GoW, and lets say get to Act II, you can continue on, in that act in co-op, just as long as your profile is the primary one. Then you can continue on by yourself if you want.

Advertisement