Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Shortages

Options
  • 31-03-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I live near the Kinsealy inn. I've had no running water all day, is this a local or fingal area general problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 xserty

I live near the Kinsealy inn. I've had no running water all day, is this a local or fingal area general problem?
    I heard on the radio that it was confined to Kinsealy and Malahide.
    I'm surprised fingalcoco.ie has nothing on that regards, not even when water will be back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

thanks man, hope it's back sooner rather than later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Rainy Day

They said on the radio last night it would be back about 2pm today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Burst trunk water pipe down Swords main street. Water will be back "late afternoon".

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

xserty wrote:
    I'm surprised fingalcoco.ie has nothing on that regards
    They have now:

www.fingalcoco.ie/

Emergency Disruption to Water Supply
    Following completion of essential repairs on a watermain in Swords late yesterday, unexpected difficulties arose when the water supply was being recharged in the early hours of today Sunday morning. Unfortunately, as a result, disruption to water supply will continue throughout today in Malahide, Kinsealy and Feltrim

• Advertisement

Water came back for a time, although its gone this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

sunday afternoon around 4pm water was back i think.

Only came back to Malahide in the early hours. They'll be an investigation into what happened apparently. :rolleyes:

Advertisement