Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call wont connect

• 31-03-2007 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Ok, Ive been trying to call a meteor mobile phone and EVERY time I call I get the message 'Call Failed: Number Busy.' Other people trying to call them have been having the same problem. So I thought maybe the phone was off or it didn't have service, but surely you wouldn't get a busy signal...you'd get something like 'cannot be reached at this time' or even go to voicemail or something. I rang Meteor and the girl didn't have a clue. SO was wondering has anyone else experienced this before? Its bugging the hell out of me!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

possibly this person has left there phone on a call by accident and left it somewhere? if they also haven't got voicemail setup that could cause something
    like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

yeah they dont have voicemail set up....usually meteor call catcher comes up instead if their phone is off..hrmm...why do you think it would be busy if it didnt have voicemail?

Advertisement