Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bodykit for 01 Opel Astra

Options
  • 31-03-2007 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone suggest somewhere to get a nice bodykit (front/rear bumper/skirts) for an Astra Hatchback?

Something like the Rieger Infinity or Lumma?

I'd be happy to paint & fit myself.

This is what she looks like at the moment:

img00026ap0qd3.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Don't, go for the mad plastic jap style kits, they look complete tack on cars, keep it subtle, maybe a nice irmscher kit, skirts front and rear splitters and a badgeless grill.Deck it on coilovers aswell mate, it'll look the mutts nutts smooth and low!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Coilovers are on the shopping list alright.
    Have badgeless grill fitted already.

image012nhy4.jpg

image009ndb4.jpg

I was looking at ending up with something like this:

dsc00061xf1.jpg

Not too over the top I think. Just right :)

car looks very well mate, and youre right, then red astra is mint as fook!! take inspiration from that and yours will look just as mint!!..tint the head lamps too, very easily done!

EDIT: East coast alloys in Ardee would be able to sort ya out.. wwww.eastcoastalloys.com or try ebay, i got all ym kits for my cars there.

eBay..I just bought a set of 40mm springs for my corsa for 75 euro!

• Advertisement

Linkage?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

The_Edge wrote:
    Not too over the top I think. Just right :)

yea thats nice alright ;) Are your headlights tinted or all chrome at the moment? I think tinted headlights go really really well with a silver car. I did it on my old Focus a few years ago and loved the outcome

http://homepage.eircom.net/~anderson2002/Car/external1.jpg

Its amazing what you can do with a hairdryer, screwdriver and a bit of paint ;)

Advertisement