Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Stereo

Options
  • 31-03-2007 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there got a fiat bravo/a stereo that they do not need, brother looking for one as his is shot. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The stereo in the Brava/Bravo/Marea has always been troublesome (have gone through 2 mareas); there is a blank available which will let you put in a standard stereo, and a lead for the likes of Sony and Pioneer which will plug into the wiring loom and let you use the hand controls on the steering wheel. MJ Systems sorted them out for me. 091-561449.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭techie

Fey! wrote:
    The stereo in the Brava/Bravo/Marea has always been troublesome (have gone through 2 mareas); there is a blank available which will let you put in a standard stereo, and a lead for the likes of Sony and Pioneer which will plug into the wiring loom and let you use the hand controls on the steering wheel. MJ Systems sorted them out for me. 091-561449.

Ok, cheers, looking for a direct replacement as he has a CD in the boot wired up to it.

Is it a Grundig changer? It may be possible to wire it to a newer Grundig head unit, or through an FM modulator on another head unit (or buy an MP3 headunit and changer package new or second hand)

Brother is on a budget so really looking for original stereo if out there, thanks.

Are ye based in Galway?

• Advertisement

Fey! wrote:
    Are ye based in Galway?

We are in Cork, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I have one in my other house, I'll have a look when I'm down. It's the one with the auto reverse tape deck.

colm_mcm wrote:
    I have one in my other house, I'll have a look when I'm down. It's the one with the auto reverse tape deck.

Cheers, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Go look on ebay there should be a few going cheaply there

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Put in a CD player, moved house last week and threw out the old unit, if only you'd posted this earlier!

• Advertisement
Advertisement