Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Hey Mr Postman/server Lacky/anyone Who Will Listen To A Madman/regi

Options
  • 01-04-2007 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Dear Sirs/Madam/Flying Monkeys/Large white bag of powder on the corporate table,

It is I amp, your humble Games Catagory Moderator, (first lord thereof... terms & conditions apply, yadda, yadda,....)

OK! So like how about changing those e-mail's that the boards CLUSTER POWERED STARDRIVE MACHINE OF ULTIMATE FASTNESS GLORY BE IT'S NAMES BUT ONCE CONTAINED DELICOUSNESS OF THE BAKED GOODS VARIETY sends when one receives a personage message or gets a juicy reported post to dine on (HEY EX-MODS, BET YOU MISS THOSE EH? EH?) to end with something that would guarantee a most hilarious outpouring of our favourite variety of Irish angst concerning a certain nearby country.

I babble, in simple terms it'd be really if the e-mails ended with Tally ho or Toodle Pip. IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Agreed.... I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

We gave you our email addresses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

The sex and sexuality board is only for subscribers? The place shuts down at 3am for maintenance? The search will be back sometime? What?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Why was I banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Dear AMP

YORE MA ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=585 ) has reported this post:

How to get yore ma drunk
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=9197364748#post9197364748

This is part of this thread:
    How to get yore ma drunk
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=6055070540

This is the reason that the user gave:
    How the hell does MY MA come into this. Its yore ma

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as stern as you can. Remember you have a banned user quota of 10+ users a week.

The boards.ie Admin team (mostly regi, with Asok with a cat behind him)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

1174330218-1173806850075.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I was going to continue this debacle by complaining that NO TAKES ME SERIOUSLY HERE (and I love it) but that picture has put the giggles in me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Asok wrote:
    1174330218-1173806850075.jpg

So thats how TCN broke into feedback? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

amp needs a new fuse.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Bye the bye. It might interest people to know that early last summer I received permission from DeVore to use his name in an April Fool's Prank I was going to perform today.

I was going to post an announcement that there'd was a lawsuit involving him that was being reported in the media and that for legal reasons we would have to prohibit mention of it, and that anyone mentioning it or asking about it would be sitebanned.

How the fates have laughed at that plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Jeez, Talliesin, don't come up with any more potential pranks, or there will definitely have to be some redasszd6.gif !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

amptest.jpgampmoment.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

/me checks time Amp posted

Ah this is why mixing the internet with alcohol is bad !!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Jeez, Talliesin, don't come up with any more potential pranks, or there will definitely have to be some redasszd6.gif !!

Now you've done it!
    You've gone and got Tallie all excited!

btw
    I totally agree with everything amp said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Talliesin wrote:
    Bye the bye. It might interest people to know that early last summer I received permission from DeVore to use his name in an April Fool's Prank I was going to perform today.

I was going to post an announcement that there'd was a lawsuit involving him that was being reported in the media and that for legal reasons we would have to prohibit mention of it, and that anyone mentioning it or asking about it would be sitebanned.

We should have changed the login screen so that when anyone logs in, they would "appear" to be logged in as DeV. Then we see who would read his PM's.
    harsh but fair.

Beruthiel wrote:
    Now you've done it!
    You've gone and got Tallie all excited!
    TBH, the smiley version doesn't excite me nearly as much as just switching someone for real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Talliesin wrote:

More likely made use of it.

Are you suffering from a detached retina of your foresight, again ?

• Advertisement

Thaedydal wrote:
    Are you suffering from a detached retina of your foresight, again ?
    I could well have been at the time. It was one of those months.

Advertisement