Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xtra Vision 2nd hand deal

• 01-04-2007 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Xtra Vision have a deal on 2nd hand games - buy two and get the cheapest one half price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

quad_red wrote:
    Xtra Vision have a deal on 2nd hand games - buy two and get the cheapest one half price.

the games have to be under €10 in the first place though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

the games have to be under €10 in the first place though...

actually they have to be 19.95 or under. they expanded the price range. but the games in the offer are only PS2 and Xbox...no 360 or psp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

tvnutz wrote:
    actually they have to be 19.95 or under. they expanded the price range. but the games in the offer are only PS2 and Xbox...no 360 or psp.

I got Rainbow Six Vegas and Lost Planet with that offer in Xtra Vision in Ranelagh on Sunday night.

I got €40 for trading COD3 and I got Rainbow Six for half price (€25). So I got Lost Planet and Rainbow Six for €35 after trading in COD and availing of the second game half price offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Dang, was hoping that this would remain a secret ;) I got God of War (the first one) and Eternal Darkness for GC for less than 20 quid a couple weeks back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

quad_red wrote:
    I got Rainbow Six Vegas and Lost Planet with that offer in Xtra Vision in Ranelagh on Sunday night.

I got €40 for trading COD3 and I got Rainbow Six for half price (€25). So I got Lost Planet and Rainbow Six for €35 after trading in COD and availing of the second game half price offer.

ye thats a different offer than the one the OP is referring to. the one you are referring to is when you trade in 360 games yourself,the OP is talking about buying traded games where the offer is buy one get one half price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

tvnutz wrote:
    ye thats a different offer than the one the OP is referring to. the one you are referring to is when you trade in 360 games yourself,the OP is talking about buying traded games where the offer is buy one get one half price.

I didn't have to trade in a game - the offer stood either way. In fact, yer man behind the counter got really pissed off when I revealed that I wished to trade in a game against the €75.

So it's exactly the same offer. I asked last week how much I'd get trade in for COD3.

Advertisement