Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking games companies for sponsorship

Options
  • 01-04-2007 10:34am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering if amyone here has appempted to secure sponsorship from a games/console manufacturer for an event they were running.

If so, can you let me know of your experiences, what companies did you ask, who were good to give stuff, and what they gave?

Thanks in advance,
    Tony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Might be worth asking the Galwaylan boys, think they've secured sponsorship from Alienware and Gamestop in the past...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

tman wrote:
    Might be worth asking the Galwaylan boys, think they've secured sponsorship from Alienware and Gamestop in the past...
    Those are retailers, so that's not the same...

didn't some LAN have a Ubisoft association though, or am I dreaming that one up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Alienware are pretty much world leader when it comes to building gaming pcs... how is that any different to getting a console manufacturer to sponsor it?

Advertisement