Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signatures - are they allowed

Options
  • 01-04-2007 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi there,

How do you get your signatures turned on? Do you have to do a number of posts before they are activated or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

signatures are handed out at the boards 'beer' events every year.

Your best bet would be to show up there and approach a friendly mod, be nice, maybe buy him/her a few drinks.

You don't want to know what you have todo to get images in signatures :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭cathald

I just notice, I can turn on and off wheather I can view sigs or not. Is the default for a new user that he can't view sigs1 Seems a bit pointless to have the function if most people's default is not to view it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The function to turn on/off signatures is just set to off by default. I don't understand what you mean by having your signatures turned on (there is no activation), I can see yours. You can edit your signature under User CP->Edit Signature and put what you want in it within the rules of course which are located here.

Advertisement