Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Camera Question

Options
  • 01-04-2007 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I have Fujifilm finepix, if i transfer the contents on to my computer, would i be able to transfer them back on to my Memory card at a later date?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

You should be able too , most cameras are seen as external drives in windows , but try it and see , there are a few cameras that dont allow it , but not many.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

I have a finepix which uses an XD card. I have done this with no problems. I have downloaded pics onto PC, then edited them in photoshop, then reloaded onto XD card and brougt to be developed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 k-1

Cheers guys, One more question.

On a blank 512mb Memory Card, how many videos would i be able to hold if the videos are 2 minutes long each?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

How much video you could put on 512mb card will depend on video qualiy
    when it was taken. A standard DVD movie of 90 minutes is about 7/8 gigabytes compressed to fit on a 4.7 std DVD 5 .

Uncompressed ratio at this quality would be about 6.5mins. Thats my best guess!

Advertisement