Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

granite worktop

Options
  • 01-04-2007 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

looking for a rough idea of what a granite worktop costs in dublin area. i assume there are many vaiations in quality etc but a rough idea is all i am after.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

We got a price of 3500 inc vat for about 7m , thats including the cut out for the sink and hob, another 500 to do a recessed drainer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Vojciech

Rough price ? 7 meters of black granite (absolute black) 3cm worktop with cut out for hob and sink cut out on CNC maschine ( computer programmed, any schape of sink ) for undermount sink. Price included hob panel (2cm tick),upstands(2cm tick), one window cill(2cm tick), survey,delivery and installation. High quality of finish. Total rough price 3600 euro incl. vat :)cmgraniteworks@o2.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

When I got my Granite worktop a few years back I searched everywhere and the best price I got was from Sanderwood Stone in Daingean Co. Offaly. Tel. 057 935 3090 They were about 25% cheaper than the next lowest and 60% cheaper than the highest quote :eek: . Based on the cost of my worktop I'm guessing they would be €2200-€2500 for what your looking for. Well worth a call.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement