Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google TiSP free wireless broadband

Options
  • 01-04-2007 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭

What with the day that's in it and all.
    http://www.google.com/tisp/
    I especially like the pictures on the "How TiSP Works" page and the various packages they offer. And the FAQs.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Jesus, they can't even come up with a funny April Fools these days. Talk about losing the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I found it funny - certainly the funniest of the ones listed here. Never realised Google had a tradition of doing this :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The other one they did this year is just as shíte.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I'm still waiting for the April Fools joke that isn't about a random new Google product.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

omg this will go great with the googleOS that they released around this time last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Real sewer fibre is getting popular in UK and USA. But here we have too many septic tanks.

The NDP has maybe 10x as much or 100x as much spending on Sewers as Broadband. Pity they don't think to combine the projects. It's only used for Fibre to The Kerb, not the Home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

ive seen the april from them , but im stil waiting for the joke

Advertisement