Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

III release date and related matters.

Options
  • 01-04-2007 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

ffiii.jpg

May 4th. So it's only a month to wait for those who haven't imported it. I'm quite looking forward to this one actually, apart from the fact that it arrives bang smack in the middle of my end-year exams of course. Apart from Theme Park, the ole DS hasn't been up to much bar gathering dust over the last few months.

Not wanting to miss a chance to plug FF V; I could have sworn this was already released, but Play.com won't sell it for three weeks. See here. 40 euro is a bit steep to be honest with you though. Anyway, definitely one to look out for if I can get the funds together.

On another note, SE are throwing some form of a shindig(in Japan) during which they showcase a few of their projects and throw up a few stations where people can give some of the games a lash. Hopefully a few of the following things they're showing off will make their way over here:

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2007/1097.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I found FFIII to be very underwhelming :/ - its classic RPG-story fare (my own fault for not researching it more before buying, ah well)

Battle system quite simple to get to grips with.

Graphics are nice - sortve FFVII-esque

FFV though, has a fantastic story - really enjoyed that one :)

Advertisement