Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rainbow 6 Master of ceremonies achievement

• 01-04-2007 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Some of the lads over at www.xbox360-ireland.com are trying to get this acheivement next wednesday. We have about 10 people signed up for it but im sure that there are more players around here that would also like to get it.
    Anyway there are more details on here if you are interested
    http://www.xbox360-ireland.com/showthread.php?t=5544
    The connections might not be the best but the whole point of this is to get the acheivement and not too have a good lag free game.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

"To view this thread or threads in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater.

Your post count is 0 momentarily."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

No problems with some of the connections BF ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Yours would be fine Ken but i know mine would be useless for a decent game but hopefully it will be ok for the achievements.
    If you dont want to join up to the site to view it then i will try to update this thread if there are any changes.

At the moment the date is Wednesday 4-4-07 @ around 9 p.m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

great idea lads, wont be around , but good luck with it

Yeah i think it is the only way to do it seeing as most people would not have a connection able to host that many players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

What is that Achievement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

16. Master of Ceremonies
    Host a 16-player match.
    15 points

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/rainbowsixvegas/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I have a 10mb upload/download i can handle this no bother if you want me to host.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Hey, i would like to get in on this if possible. I signed up for the xbox360 ireland forums and gave my name. Didn't think i would have been able to get it any other way.

Everybody needs to host once for each person to get the achievement.

• Advertisement

ntlbell wrote:
    I have a 10mb upload/download i can handle this no bother if you want me to host.
    Yeah it doesnt really matter about the connection as everyone needs to host their own match to get the achievement.
    Its good to see so many people signing up :)

We are going to try this @ 9.30 after the united match. If you want to play then add your gamertag in this thread.
    Thanks

Come on lads join up

Come on lads join up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭steedevaney

There is to be another go tonight. We got about 5 achievements last night before the numbers started dropping off.

Advertisement