Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T920 Software

• 01-04-2007 2:29pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a refund from pixmania for a sat nav I sent in for repair. I never sent in the software or mount or sd card. I used my original sd card with the new system so I have un unopened one spare.

Is it worth anything or should I just keep it as a spare or something? (I didn't buy the one without the software because I wasn't 100% sure it would work)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

What size is the SD card? If there are european maps on it it might be worth a few bob to people without europe already on their systems..other than that you could just format it and use it to store music,pictures etc for other devices..you may have.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

It's only a 512 card, but the maps cover most of europe. Will keep it in it's box sealed for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

It will be worth a lot more with the maps on it.. Not Sure what europe costs but I think its about €150.. and the card on its own is prop only worth ~€15-20..

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Would it only be useable on a t920, or would other pnd's be able to use it?

Advertisement