Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a driving instructor: Ballsbridge/Sandymount/Ringsend

Options
  • 01-04-2007 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭

Need to learn to drive. can someone recommend a decent instructor in the south city centre area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bjmotors

duno about the southside but i used Independent driving school. they were good, not sure whether they cover the southside:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭Stark

bjmotors wrote:
    duno about the southside but i used Independent driving school. they were good, not sure whether they cover the southside:confused:

Are they the guys who are based right next to the test centre in Finglas? They were excellent. Although one guy told me I was going to fail my test for block gear changing and to switch on my parking lights as opposed to my dipped lights when it started getting dark. Other than that, still miles better than any of the idiot instructors I had in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oilcheck

hi i found a great school at www.schoolofmotoring.ie
    great lessons i passed first time with these lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

apple school of motoring.

mainly based in southside, but highly, highly recommended. He's patient calm and has a hugely successful pass rate.

01 2851509

Advertisement