Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly one of the worst jokes ever... Do not read unless you want a good groan.

Options
  • 01-04-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says...

"It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Good God;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

love it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mjbo

OMG. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

That did make me groan but that's why I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I've heard a lot worse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

haha, actually made me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

i was reading this to myself but it actually made me groan out loud very good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

gave me a good laugh.....5 stars for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I've heard it before but it's always very good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Thanks guys. :D

I was afraid I'd get death threats for posting that one, but glad ye enjoyed it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement