Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices

Options
  • 01-04-2007 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭

A few of us were in rounds last night with one of the lads on vodka & red bull.

Icon were charging €4.30 a can!

€17 for two vodkas, a red bull and a coke seems pretty rip-off to me...:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Liam Byrne wrote:

Yeah, the place is getting worse.
    I still remember paying £1.50 for a shot!
    (Not that I should have been drinking back then!:D)

Still could be worse, it's a lot more expensive in Dublin. And even in mainland Europe, where everything is cheaper, the big nightclubs are ridiculously expensive.
    I remember going from a pub in Amsterdam, where it was costing us €2 a pint, to a nightclub that charged me €24 for a round of 4 plastic cups (just about a half pint each!:mad:) of beer!
    That's about a 500% mark-up from the pub a minutes walk away!

If nightclubs can get away with it, they will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Liam Byrne wrote:

It reminds me why I gave up drinking Alchohol .... :p

Advertisement