Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testing the waters.

Options
  • 01-04-2007 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is not the adverts or for sale forum but as topic says I am only testing the waters.
    My son is thinking of selling his TT-01 that he bought last year as he intended in using it for drifting, But I have a TC3 lying around that I want to set up for him as a dedicated drift car so the TT-01 will not be needed. It has Bucket loads of Red alloy hop-ups etc. Would there be any interest in it before i advertise it or would i be wasting my time and effort doing the pics etc.?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

I would but.... Yeah;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Depends on the price range wnd what comes with it really ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

RTR
    just add batteries and charger

100_0133.jpg

48_3.jpg

shock.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

What sorta price are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭barry181091

Yeah What price are you looking for ?? Does radio etc come with ?

• Advertisement

Yeah What price are you looking for ?? Does radio etc come with ?

Well this is not a for sale forum so as not to get Fobia annoyed I cannot discuss prices here. :rolleyes:

Have a look HERE for the TT-01 for Sale and ask any Q's you may have.
    Cheers

take 50 off the price and Ill take it off of you next time you are in the city ;-)

SLIM19198 wrote:
    take 50 off the price and Ill take it off of you next time you are in the city ;-)

I bet you would.. :D
    To take 50 off I would have to take all the alloy off..!!
    The alloy alone is worth that.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭barry181091

Ok ,
    Is there all things with it , Radio etc . I assume there is as it is RTR ( Except battery & Charger) And is there a body ?? ....... Also how fast does it go and how long on average does a fully charged battery pack last ?

Barry.

Ok ,
    Is there all things with it , Radio etc . I assume there is as it is RTR ( Except battery & Charger) And is there a body ?? ....... Also how fast does it go and how long on average does a fully charged battery pack last ?

Barry.

Hard to give an honest answer to some of those Q's.
    Right,
    RTR = chassis - Wheels/tryes - Drift Pipes - Speed controller - Receiver - Servo - Transmitter - Skyline shell - Basically everythinh needed to run it.
    OK, Thats the first two Q's Answered ;)

How fast does it go?
    Hard to say as it was only ever used as a temp. drift car. But I would assume you should see approx 25mph out of it. ( More if you put a better motor in it ans alter the gearing. ;)

Now for the biggie.
    How long does it run for?
    I cannot honestly answer that quesation for you for the simple reason that he never ran it until his battery pack died as they are his race packs and are worth approx €60 a set so he must take care of them. I would think if you picked up some stick packs of around 3600Mah you should get a good 10 to 12 mins out of it messing about.

Any more Q's just ask.
    If you pay the asking price I may throw in a few more sets of wheels/Tyres and a subaru shell. :cool:

Cheers

• Advertisement

125 including a few more sets of wheels/Tyres and a subaru shell. ;-)

I have to fish :P

Forgot to mention that this is now sold.;)

Advertisement