Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Summons/Aeons/Espers Yadda yadda yadda

Options
  • 01-04-2007 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

What is your favourite summon/aeoun/esper etc.?
    I don't mean strongest, but which one do you think is the coolest looking, or most useful (even just at the point in the game at which you get it)

Personally my favourite is Choco/Mog from FF VII as i love the animation, the fact that it has stop as a status effect is so damn useful, and sometimes you get Fat Chocobo when you summon it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

The buildup for Bahamut Zero zero was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

1. Odin from FF8
    2. Bahamut from FF7
    3.Yojimbo from FF9 - but only when he got that Zanikuken or whatever it was called in :cool:

KOTR was ok, but man it took so long and after seeing it like 15 times per fight against the Ruby/Emerald Weapons cause it was used with the W-Summon +Mime....i used to go down and make tea and come back up and itd be on its 4th consecutive summon:confused: :rolleyes:
    Wasnt worth teh crap you got off them tbh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Odin in VIII was cool, but boy did I hate Gilgamesh. He only ever appeared for me against omega weapon and even then only ever did excalipoor, which always missed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Odin from IX, who was by far and away the most efficient way of dealing with those bell-end Yans on that poxy island.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Odin from IX, who was by far and away the most efficient way of dealing with those bell-end Yans on that poxy island.

Hah, why does that sound so funny :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Anima from FFX. Cool looking Aeon, cool looking animatons and a very good backstory for an optional summon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Chocomog from FFVII. Mainly when you get fat chocobo, that's just hilarious :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 scooochie4

Anima from FFX was king! I had him leveled up to the max. Cleared the end boss using only him!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Carbuncle ftw! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

Hmm Bahamut from VIII and also Carbuncle:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

It doesn't take a genius to know I loved Anima from X ;)

I couldn't belive it was a chick! Didn't see that coming at all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

Knights of the round from VII

Advertisement