Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xyzel P-660HW-D1

Options
  • 01-04-2007 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have the above router?

I am unfortunate enough to have one and it is lacking the admin menu on the left hand side when you log onto it :mad:

Help :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Sizzler wrote:
    Does anybody have the above router?

I am unfortunate enough to have one and it is lacking the admin menu on the left hand side when you log onto it :mad:

Help :eek:
    I have it. Have you tried resetting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Yup, no joy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

When you're logging in to the router it displays the router username and password. The is a password already entered (shown as 4 dots). This is the normal user password where you can login to the router but you won't see any advanced menus.
    You need to delete the dots and type in 1234. You should then see the advanced menus as you're logged in as an administrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

kaizersoze wrote:
    When you're logging in to the router it displays the router username and password. The is a password already entered (shown as 4 dots). This is the normal user password where you can login to the router but you won't see any advanced menus.
    You need to delete the dots and type in 1234. You should then see the advanced menus as you're logged in as an administrator.

:o Of course you are right, thanks for that mate. I was logging in on the default password so wasnt really logging in at any stage. All sorted now and also means I got WEP sorted at last, one of those long finger things I never bothered me backside with :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Em probably good to lock down by mac address too. In case some evil bollocks cracks the key.

• Advertisement
Advertisement