Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trust PSUs

Options
  • 01-04-2007 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever used Trust PSUs?
    I saw some recently in Maplins for not very,much for a 450W version that has a very low noise output.

They seem reasonable enough.

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Cheap & nasty I reckon but if you are not putting it into a system that will put it under any sort of pressure it may be okay as it's so cheap to risk it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Was about to post this exact question myself....I thought Trust were a decent brand but maybe not....couldn't be worse then half the other crap Maplins have, half their psu boxes look like they were printed on the back of a cereal box...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Yeah I have to agree, Maplins selection is petty bad, but I saw sme Hipper ones on Komplett for not very much and they are good.

Cheers,
    A

Advertisement