Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can someone email me msvcp71.dll please....!

• 01-04-2007 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

lads,

my vista is playing up and i cant dll anything, it says msvcp71.dll is missing? wtf is this about doe it go into the sys32 dir?
    my nokia suit wouldnt install and it seems the install routine is screwed or somthin.......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

sadly as i mentioned in the post i cant download anythin, if i could i wouldnt post this would i ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Do a reinstall of you operating system then, it will overwrite the OS files only and you get to keep important files etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭H3LLg0d

legs11 wrote:
    sadly as i mentioned in the post i cant download anythin, if i could i wouldnt post this would i ........

If you cant download how can you download from your email addy:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

If you have a vista dvd, then run the windows executable sfc.exe (System file checker) which will attempt to replace any missing or damaged files that were shipped with windows. It'll prompt for the DVD, and take the files from there, if it finds any issues.

• Advertisement
Advertisement