Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nemo33

• 01-04-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

im gonna be in brussells in august and ive read about this place, its a 33m pool for divers. i guess ill go, its only 20quid for an hour including gear.

anyone ever been before? know what its like?

http://www.nemo33.com/index_en/gallery.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

looks good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

theliam wrote:

anyone ever been before? know what its like?

http://www.nemo33.com/index_en/gallery.html

Welll worth a look, nice setup they have there. Tis a b*lls to find tho, kinda out of the city a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Welll worth a look, nice setup they have there. Tis a b*lls to find tho, kinda out of the city a bit.

Don't see the point myself except as a training facility. Whats to see and do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Paddy Diver

Borzoi wrote:
    Don't see the point myself except as a training facility. Whats to see and do?

Well thats fine, but Liam asked so I gave me opinion, I do think its worth a look and if your gonna be out there then why not. Where in this country is there a 35m (and yes it is 35m not 33m) pool to get a dive in, its just a nice set-up they have and interesting to see it.

There is kinda tunnels to pass through, done up like the inside of a wreck with air spaces that you can breath in. Oh and you can look into the bar and resturant and see ppl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

Believe CMAS members have discount?

Seadeuce

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

seadeuce wrote:
    Believe CMAS members have discount?

Seadeuce

Great; when are we going...............:D

Benny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

There is kinda tunnels to pass through, done up like the inside of a wreck with air spaces that you can breath in. Oh and you can look into the bar and resturant and see ppl.

It looks coool to me! :) I'd go ! Plus it's EUR20 so not that expensive if you're already there

Some scuba clubs organise trips to aquariums so why not this ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

Dive Inn Scuba organized a trip there a few weeks ago, I meant to head along, but didn't have the time in the end. Looks like great craic to me personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

been here a few times (also dive with Dive Inn Scuba) and it is pretty good fun, it is 35m (or very close) and a constant 33 degrees celcius temprature so nice and warm. Weird looking as the shaft is obviously the deepest part and lying on your back at the bottom looking up is amazing. Narc is a high possibility. Along the way as stated are a few air pockets and you can practice walking on the roof of a few tunnels. Good fun for a gang or for a few people.
    10m freedive area also for trying out before you gear up..

There is a bar and restaurant on the premises so have a dive, get some food and a rest and then dive again!!

It is on a tram line which you can get from in front of Hilton hotel in Brussels and is about 10-15 mins ride so not out of the way at all. Public transport in Brussels is extremely good, i worked there for a long time!
    Enjoy and dont forget to book or you will be disappointed.

Advertisement