Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Celtics

Options
  • 01-04-2007 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I'm going to Boston for the Easter weekend and i noticed that the Boston Celtics are playing Miami Heat, ive never been to a basketball game before but id like to go along to one, seems tickets can be got easily enough, just wondering if anyone here has been to a game in the USA before and what is it like?cheers;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

:mad: My gf has been to one and I haven't!!!!! :mad:

She went to see Philadelphia vs New Jersey. She never watches or plays and she thought it was really good and the entertainment in between play was good too.

Well worth it to go see them play tbh, miami are a very good team and Boston have got some exciting players......watch out for Gerald Green, guy will jump out of the building given the chance.

Let us know how you get on. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I look forward to it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Looking forward to seeing these dancers as well:eek: :D:D:D

http://www.nba.com/celtics/dancers/galleries/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

anyone going to the London game in October Boston celtics against Minnesota

Sea Devils wrote:
    anyone going to the London game in October Boston celtics against Minnesota

I'd love to but it's a midweek game which would mean at least 2 days off work so I'm going to give it a miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Heading to Chicago at the end of april / start of may which is playoff time. Would be my first game if I can get playoff tickets. I've got some reserved for the second home game of Chicago's first playoff round (depending on how Chicago do, it might be against the Wizards / Heat / Toronto)

There's a few ifs and buts though and I've basically guessed the dates (and taken a chance that Chicago won't get home court advantage) based on last years dates ... so here's hoping!

Phil.

Either of those 3 teams would be great to watch against Chicago.......lucky mofo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I saw the Celtics and Bulls in Boston about 3 years ago excellent game. Celtics are very easy to get tickets for as they are terrible at the moment. Great atmosphere at their games though especially the Green machine shooting t-shirts into the crowd and doing wacky stunts on the court.

Advertisement