Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chillage idiots...i listened to your show for the first time

Options
  • 02-04-2007 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Comments: chillage idiots...i listened to your show for the first time last sunday night in the bath with a spliff after a very heavy weekend...thank you is all ill say.so refreshing to hear muic of this taste and caliber on air in ireland and played by irish guys.usually you have to go as far as berlin to hear music this good be it minimal techno,electronica etc.love ryan teagues,hadn't heard him before.anyway thanks guys ill be listening this sunday and ive spread the word around those i know partial to a good tune/set.best find in a long time.
    B.Lynch

Submit: Submit Your Comments

HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/418.9.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/419.3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭mick chillage

thanx for letting us know, always makes doin the show worthwhile if we know someone likes what we do.. cheers mr Lynch : ) & yes do spread the word...

Advertisement