Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REQ] €400 Xbox 360 Bundle - Details Please?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Stephen! wrote:
    NO way was the premium that cheap. With all those games. Unless the person traded aload of games and stuff in with it!

The deal is 399.99 so he obviously traded in a few games and got it for 321. That is what he said he was going to do anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

I'm thinkin of getting this, well not thinking, I am getting this. So say I spend four hundred on this bundle. What else will I need to enhance my Xbox experience, how much will I need to spend, I'm guessing you only get one controller, and I need to spend for Xbox Live, yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Im really glad I bought my xbox at Christmas, tesco deal, xbox live is worth it itself, hilarious and fun. Great console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

6 ps2 games got €1 for 5 and €6 for another (miserable bastids) , wii zelda got me €40 and i have a voucher.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

KdjaCL wrote:
    6 ps2 games got €1 for 5 and €6 for another (miserable bastids) , wii zelda got me €40 and i have a voucher.

kdjac

Damn, thats not really good. I said to myself today, I can walk five minutes down to Xtravision and buy a 360 and be playing GOW/Crackdown within the hour. I have the money but I look too far ahead, I'm going away to the states this summer. I suppose I have to save for that. I was hoping if I trade in a bunch of my ps2 games then maybe I'll make it but €1 trade backs... I'd find more than that on the walk down to Xtravision.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Stephen!

haha i got 4 euro for harry potter and the chamber of secrets on xbox and i bought pac of skittles and a bottle of powerade. see i think they give you price on how many they have in the store and stuff, so the less popular old games get more money i think:confused: coz i got ten euro about a year and a half ago for dead or alive 2 or 3 (the first one on the ps2)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You would be better off trying to sell the games on adverts. At least then you'll get more than €1 a game. More work involved though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Just back from Harvey Norman. 13% off all stock (today only) They were willing to match the €399.99 Xtravision Xbox 360 bundle which includes:

- Premium pack (20 gig hard drive, wireless controller)
    - Project Gotham Racing 3
    - Crackdown
    - Gears Of War
    - and Play+Charge lead

Talked to a pleasant chap who said that the best he could do was give me the bundle for €389.99.

Not bad but I was hoping to get the full 13% off so I passed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

KdjaCL wrote:

kdjac

obviously very old games there mate! You get crap allfor the old ones. But for newer PS2 titles like Fifa 07,WWE Smackdown v Raw 07 etc you get 30 quid.

Advertisement