Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freebies

• 02-04-2007 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

I was sitting on the toilet over the weekend having forgotten to bring some reading material in with me, duh! Looking around I see a can of air freshener which has been sitting there for a few months. Now this can was a real WTF freebie. It came with a pizza delivery from my local pizza company... now the pizza is good but it's not that good! So it got me thinking...

We've all gotten freebies wheter by collecting the ring pulls, bottle tops, wrappers or whatever. So what is your most prized freebie and what strange ones have you gotten?

My fave has to be the mini-coke fridge I got... it's great for putting a few cans of beer in and leaving it sit on the other side of the couch, no going to the fridge during the game!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

jester77 wrote:
    So what is your most prized freebie and what strange ones have you gotten?

Stella Artois branded mini-fridge, holds a full crate of beer at the optimum temperature. Got it from a sales rep i beat in an arm-wrestling contest. Wimp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

jester77 wrote:
    My fave has to be the mini-coke fridge I got... it's great for putting a few cans of beer in and leaving it sit on the other side of the couch, no going to the fridge during the game!

I applied for this on the very last day of the promotion. They said they wouldn't have any in for about a month so they sent me out 2 crates of cans of coca cola, a €40 HMV voucher and a refund for the fridge which arrived a month later :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Kenny 5 wrote:
    I applied for this on the very last day of the promotion. They said they wouldn't have any in for about a month so they sent me out 2 crates of cans of coca cola, a €40 HMV voucher and a refund for the fridge which arrived a month later :cool:

hehe, exactly the same here. Was a very sweet deal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

trout wrote:
    Stella Artois branded mini-fridge, holds a full crate of beer at the optimum temperature. Got it from a sales rep i beat in an arm-wrestling contest. Wimp.

Respect brotha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

jester77 wrote:
    hehe, exactly the same here. Was a very sweet deal :D

*high five* :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement