Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search function not working

Options
  • 02-04-2007 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I can't seem to get any results with the search function. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CarrickD

Could this be a browser issue? I noticed when using my PC at home when I click the search link nothing happens. I think there is an issue with the site when using Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista.

If it's just that you don't get any results when running the search, try searching for something you know should return results (e.g. patio)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭casey jones

I'm using version 6. Tried numerous words like 'patio' and nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CarrickD

Not sure what that could be then. You could verify that cookies arte enabled in IE - Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Settings - try stting to medium or lower if it is above Medium.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thread moved from G/DIY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You could try using Google Search for Boards, one of the users has a post here about it. Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement