Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA master server down???

Options
  • 02-04-2007 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

I cant log into bf2, and anyone i have spoken to cant eighther...

Think the master server is down...

Lol i wonder how long that will take to bring back up :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

There is an ongoing issuse with connecting the the Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 account servers. We are currently investigating the issue and working towards a resolution, we'll let you all know as soon as we have further information on the matter.

http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35101

It worked fine for me on my 5th try in about 30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Tried to login at 22:15 last night , gave up 40 mins later so had a few rounds of Irving then tried again , gave up , downloaded and installed the hidden, tried again then gave up at 23:40.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

d22ontour wrote:
    Tried to login at 22:15 last night , gave up 40 mins later so had a few rounds of Irving then tried again , gave up , downloaded and installed the hidden, tried again then gave up at 23:40.

Hidden for source?

I had a problem with logging in like that ages ago.. It wouldnt go past the login screen and just lock up?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I logged into BF2 last night at about 23:00, was fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Hidden ftw, but only if played for fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Tried it after reading the deafvisions problem and he jinxed me , got some error .

lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I've only been able to log in a handfull of times over the last few months, pretty much why i gave up on bf2, managed to get one game in since dcon came out

Advertisement