Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F*cking Easter

• 02-04-2007 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭

So, I only come down on Mondays. And today when I came down, I found it was quite. A bit too quite. So I went to the shop, for my weekly smoothie. It was closed. I started to worry. "A stupid question", I ask the receptionist "but is the collge closed today, as in, no classes?", and she says "yes, its closed, but they resume on the 16th. You may as well go to the library whilst you're here".

I should really get one of them calender things for when the school is closed. Down here in the LRC. Will probably go home @ 4pm, after some pizza and beer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

oh ye, its easter holidays btw.

gawd, ur sooo outta touch, sicko!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

the easter eggs in the shops should have gave you a few hints :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Syco, you need a ...... Group Huggggggg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

i concur with the above statements....GROUP HUG!!poor syco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Meh. On the plus side, I'm off this Monday:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement