Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ABIT AB9 PRO Vista support?

• 02-04-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Just ordered an ABIT AB9 PRO main board and vista 32bit oem. Just checked abit website and there are no vista drivers available for download. I'm some fool. Will the windows xp drivers work? I feel like a fool!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Its an odd one..if you look HERE it is listed as 'Vista Ready' by Abit but there appear to be no Vista drivers. I'm guessing the 32bit XP drivers will work but it is worth an email or call to Abit Tech Support to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Jfla

Just checked to european site, they have some vista drivers listed. :) But no RAID support yet :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Found some AB9 Vista drivers HERE.

Strange they are not listed on the US site. Let us know how you get on :)

:::Edit::: At the bottom of the list is the Silicon Image RAID drivers for 32bit Vista. ::::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

All the drivers for it can be gotten at other locations & more up to date.

Intel chipset drivers
    Silicon Image RAID drivers
    HD Audio drivers

Vista's own built in Windows Update will often have drivers as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm running Vista premium on an AB9 pro. Pretty much everything besides the audio was supported out of the box, and I don't use the onboard audio so that suited me fine :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement