Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New CRO company information requirement

Options
  • 02-04-2007 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the new CRO requirement of publishing company information on emails includes ALL emails for each member of staff?

The information on their website isn't very clear.

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Short answer - yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

What's the long answer? :)

tomED wrote:

You don't want the long answer

You still got that cold Michele? Still has you very narky today! lol!!! ;)

Ok, just to give you an idea of where I'm coming from.

I can understand an official email such as a quotation, invoice etc etc having to include the information. I'd even be happy to have all support and initial emails include this information.

But lets say for example in our case. If we are emailing clients, it would likely to be about a project which would already be well underway. So in this case is it really necessary?

• Advertisement

tomED wrote:
    Ok, just to give you an idea of where I'm coming from.

I can understand an official email such as a quotation, invoice etc etc having to include the information. I'd even be happy to have all support and initial emails include this information.

But lets say for example in our case. If we are emailing clients, it would likely to be about a project which would already be well underway. So in this case is it really necessary?
    That's the problem.

They've basically extended the legislation that covered company headed paper to encompass all company emails - regardless of their content.

The simplest solution is to just add a line to your email signature...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭suas

tomED wrote:

Here's a two pager from MOP giving the details.

Tom, thanks for the great job you did on our site. It was a doddle to add in the extra bit of info required by this law to the contact us page!

tomED wrote:
    You still got that cold Michele? Still has you very narky today! lol!!! ;)
    It's driving me mad!

I'd be happier if I had something genuinely wrong with me, but this kind of blocked nose etc., thing is just annoying

Advertisement