Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acca 3.1 & 3.2

• 02-04-2007 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Right folks , I sat these in december and failed , Im ordering new tax books as all the rates will have changed from last years course.
    Is BPP my best bet for these or is there any handier way of getting them ? I emailed Griffith about buying from them and got no response.

Also do any of ye know will I need new Audit books or will last years do ?

Im repeating in June , already started the study using last years books as I couldnt afford the new ones til now ( Boy march sucked ) any suggestions folks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

BPP or GCD I reckon but as you've tried the later, go for BPP. BPP are supposed to be numero uno anyway when it comes to ACCA exams from what I've heard.

Can't help you with the syllabus change unfortunately as I'm with the other side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Ill give Griffith Dublin an email , twas Griffith Cork I contacted as I did the course last year with Griffith below.
    Sure maybe they can tell me about the Auditing too with any luck.

Thanks Boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah I'd defo email Dublin instead. I'm still waiting on a reply from them 2 years ago in Cork.

Oh yeah, you ACCA seem to be extremely hardcore - guy up in my gym reads one of his ACCA manuals while doing situps!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

hA class ! Yea Im tellin ya you`d need to take it to the gym , there really aernt enough hours in the day.

I rang BPP Dublin , there to get back to me tomorrow so with any luck I can get what I need off that lot and get on with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

With CPA i've found BPP manuals slightly better than Griffith not sure if its the same with ACCA,

• Advertisement
Advertisement