Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New speed cameras on m50

Options
  • 02-04-2007 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Ok, had to drop himself off at the airport this morning at 3.30am (just a caring kinda gal really...) Driving along the stretch of motorway at about 100kph, saw a sign for new static camera and poxy camera right at it...then another camera just down the motorway a bit more, again was gojng slightly over the 60kph limit (hey, 3.30am, no roadworks or traffic) My question is-the signs said the cameras were working from 2nd April (ie today)-would they have been operating that early in the morning? Can I expect four penalty points for 10 mins driving? EEEEEEKK:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Dont think they would people hav to connect them so doubt county council were out that early

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

I'm told reliably that these new ones still flash at night if you're speeding. I imagine though, they wouldn't have switched them on that early, hardly rush hour!

Advertisement