Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can I get an attacment for a A4 for a ipod?

Options
  • 02-04-2007 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭

getting a new car and i want to attach my ipod any way I can do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

yes, you can. There are several options, perhaps the best being the official Audi one which plugs into the back of the radio, and allows you control the iPod as you would a CD changer. You route the cable from the back of the radio to glove box. Audi dealers should have this kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭afatbollix

after finding it out on the audi website... would i be able to fit it myself? im ok with this sort of thing if they include instructions. or would i need them to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I think its reasonably straightforward, if you are any way handy. Its basically plug and play. One end of cable goes into back of radio (CD changer port), and its just a question of pulling the radio out and fishing the other end of the cable into the glovebox - or where ever is handier.

Advertisement