Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blazing salads

Options
  • 02-04-2007 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

I've been meaning to look for this place for ages. I finally got off my arse, found it, and went in today.

It's feckin gorgeous! I got a mushroom burger and rice balls, and I'm looking forward to the shepherd's pie and lentil soup sitting in my freezer!

I thought it was a restaurant, but it's still good! It's kinda more like a shop.

Anyone else been there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Where is it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ah yes, i keep meaning to go. their menu looks delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Dr.Louis

Didn't there used to be one in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre? I think 'Fresh' took it over- You should go there aswell, great food! And this one is a restaurant hehe... Although i have a feeling they do take out too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Yeah they do take out, but they don't often have a great sandwich selection after lunch time (well they didn't used to at least)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 viggi-tea

I've never been there either but am rather tempted to head in for some vegan dessert action :)

Advertisement