Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

just ordered off www.technikdirekt.de

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I have a TV on the way myself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Just comparing prices on a Philips 42", €26 more in Powercity but then €80 for delivery from Technikdirect and wait for delivery. Hmmmmmmmmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

dispatched this evening !!

courier called today to ask what time would we like it delivered tomorrow?
    I said 10am thay said fine see you then.

Nice one :D

What day did you order, I ordered mine on the the 1st and I still haven't got a dispatched email.

I'm a little impatient when I'm waiting for my Panny :D

• Advertisement

ordered Monday the 2nd about 21:00 and got the dispatch email the next day. Good service considering eater weekend in between.

Give them a buzz and the will give a status in 2 minutes, very efficent, very German.

arrived today, changed plug and off she went,

happy days

Congratulations

Did you set it up yet? If so, what's it like?

I'm still waiting for mine. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to see what the story is with it.

God these TVs make me impatient :D

set it up and then went training so I haven't had a good play around with it.

TV picture is class, play station is excellent haven't connected the laptop to it yet. Will be the weekend before I can really test it.

cheers

Hi Folks,

4 month old samsung LE32R41B started flickering up and down this evening and hasn't stopped. Tried plugging out sky box and tv and recommendations in another post to switch off dynamic display. Its definitely the tv because when something is played back from sky + its still flickering.....

Any ideas.........

Cheers

• Advertisement

last post was ment to be started in new tread,

Advertisement