Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DSG anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

JoeA3, I ordered the MultiFunction steering wheel, will this give me the upgraded computer aswell? I didn't think it did !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

yes, you're in luck - you will get it! The 1st versions of the MK5 didn't, but VW realised that many of the buttons on the wheel were useless without the computer!
    PS - check out the "pics of your car thread" for more pics of my GTI, I posted up this morning - a taster of whats in store for you.

I've had a look Joe and I am like a child waiting for santa!! I have never been this excited waiting on a new car before .. not even my first one !!

how long did you have to wait for yours, I was just quoted 8-12 weeks !!

Exactly 8 weeks! Well, probably closer to 9 by the time it was registered, PDI'd (with free scratch!!).

that is good news (not about the scratch!)

I am thinking of a cherish reg .. but don't know if it is naff or a good idea !!

• Advertisement

you mean a book a particular number or non-standard (legal) plates?
    I put new plates on mine, slight italic, non-standard font. Looks good I think, and not too dodgy looking :cool:

I am on about booking a certain number. I have a few more weeks to wait so I'll see how it grows on me . it would have to for the 315 quid it costs!!

I've thought about doing that in the past, but in the end decided it wasn't worth the cost/hassle... Would not say its naff, just a bit pointless though I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

the DSG is a great trans but its wasted in the golf.
    its one for the girls.
    there are much better cars out there for the money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement