Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

req - new look shoes

• 03-04-2007 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

I was told there is a pair of shoes in new look similar to the ones shown. they were in black as far as i know. anyone know if they are old or would they still have them? if not has anyone seen something similar elsewhere? i've fallen in love with these and really want them. thanks for the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

i dont know if they'd still be there tbh, probably just depends on the store. They were in quite a while ago, my lil sis bought a pair! try online maybe? http://www.newlook.co.uk/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Korky's had them about 2 weeks ago as did Simon Hart's. They're on Grafton Street, Henry Street and the Ilac shopping centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

schuh have similar ones as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

thanks guys. had a look at schuh online but couldnt see them. heading to dublin this week so will look in the shops mentioned. hopefully i'll find them. fallen in love with them now. typical!

Advertisement