Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Speed Camera on M50

Options
  • 03-04-2007 9:10am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I was on the M50 at about 9.30pm last night going south bound passing the new speed camera, the motoring authority people made a fortune, every single car that passed in front of me got flashed and coming home about 30 mins later, i was watching as every single car got flashed - stupid feckers still looks like i am the only person obeying the 60 kph limit still even after all the big flashing signs :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Camera came into effect yesterday morning!! Alot of people are gonna get caught on it!! Just goes to show that people will speed!!

I'm just waiting for all these people now to get on here and start the usual "I got a speading ticket in the 60kmph section of the m50- the limit there is a joke" threads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,767 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

where is the new camera southbound - i haven't actually seen the markings on the road, and what i thought was the camera still had a black bag over it when i saw it yesterday.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Tauren wrote:
    where is the new camera southbound - i haven't actually seen the markings on the road, and what i thought was the camera still had a black bag over it when i saw it yesterday.

400 metres after toll booth

Sparks400 wrote:
    400 metres after toll booth
    no wonder i haven't seen it so, i don't go near the toll booth! i thought they were putting one in by the road works at the n7.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

They probably ran out of film by the evening anyhow (hopefully for the people that got flashed!).

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Tauren wrote:
    i thought they were putting one in by the road works at the n7.

there is one there as well

irishbird wrote:
    there is one there as well
    Is there one southbound?

I know there is one northbound, and i know where it is, but i haven't seen a southbound one.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Tauren wrote:
    Is there one southbound?

I know there is one northbound, and i know where it is, but i haven't seen a southbound one.

the northbound one is at the ballymount exit - i think there is another one somewhere else as well but have seen it yet

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement